Best trip Ever!
We, a family of 3 joined Rob’s Litchfield tour from Darwin in mid-April 2017.
This was the best trip ever in the Northern Territory! Everything you read on his website and here is true.
Rob is very passionate, knowledgeable and he really loves his job. Claudia
“WITH ETHICAL ADVENTURES YOU ARE NOT A TOURIST”
YOU ARE OUR PARTNER IN FUN,
ADVENTURE AND DISCOVERY
As part of a small interactive ethical adventures team you have the ability to influence the itinerary, question everything and contribute your own skills & knowledge to the day’s activities and topics.
Ethical Adventures is the culmination of over 20 years of education and outdoor leadership experience which makes it the leader in small group personalised touring in the NT.
Such special memories and a day to remember!!
The needs of our small group of 6 people over 60, were accommodated perfectly, (both activity and food wise), and Rob’s insight and knowledge of the areas through which we travelled was both informative and balanced in content and perspective.
A superb day out!
Key words: ‘extreme high quality’ and ‘flexibility.’
- Methane Mike Gunner (NT Chief Minister) is going back on his commitment to protect the NT against FRACKING
- FRACKING is coming and everything is at risk
- Over 51% of the NT is up for grabs for an industry with a proven track record of destruction
- We are going to Canberra to shine a light on this murky industry and give voice to the majority of people who do not want this industry.
- This is THE GREAT ANTI-FRACKING ROAD TRIP !